Competition Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions for all competitions related to Kuato Studios and any
of our games:
1. The promoter is Kuato Games (UK) Limited (company no. 7805612) whose registered office is at
202 Metropolitan Wharf, 70 Wapping Wall, London, E1W 3SS2.
2. Employees of Kuato Games (UK) Limited or their family members or anyone else connected in any
way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the
3. The competition is open to residents of the UK aged 18 years or over.
4. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via our Twitter, Facebook or
6. Closing date for entry will be listed on the Twitter, Facebook or Instagram post opening the
competition. After this time no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: Further information can
be found at our Twitter, Facebook or Instagram pages.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and
conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or
any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the
promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third
party connected with this competition.
11. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject
to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without
12. Winners will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified before the deadline.
13. The winner will be contacted on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram within 28 days of the closing date.
If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve
the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter will notify the winner when and how the prize can be collected.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no
correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these
terms and conditions.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes
will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal
data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK
data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
The winner’s personal data will be deleted after the prize has been collected.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter,
Facebook, Instagram, or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Kuato
Games UK Ltd and not to any other party. The information provided will be used in conjunction with
21. The prize is for an Avengers Marvel Endgame Infinity Gauntlet Electronic Fist Roleplay Toy with Lights & Sounds (color may vary)